So, Monday I started P90X. Yeah, I jumped on the band wagon. I'm okay with that.
Tuesday I fell off.
Super motivated.
For one day.
Actually, I'm kidding; sort of. I mean, I didn't work out last night like I was supposed to, cuz I was really, um, kinda drunk. Hey, it was my Birthday! :) But I did make up for it, and do the Plyo disk this morning. Which means I get to do yet a second one tonight. Yippee. (Isn't the enthusiasm contagious???)
Actually, if the truth be told, I really do like it. Yes, it is hard. But I can see differences already and I can't even make it through a full session. The exercises seem to be varied and balanced enought to give me what I need.
That is IF I can get through them without finding that Tony guy and seeing if he can take his head out of his ass long enough for me to blow it off!!!!! I have NEVER encountered someone quite so stuck on himself!! "Wanna see perfection?" GAHHHH!
(He would definitely be a 2 bagger AND a full roll of duct tape! )
But if my body looks even halfway as good as his when I am done with this, I SUPPOSE I can let him live.....
I will be posting befor and after pictures when I am done. For all those that want a good laugh (or never before seen pictures from Free Willy) :)
No comments:
Post a Comment